Why become a member? ×

EVERYTHING SOLD Cheap overdrive/ fuzz pedal clearout!!!!
£45

LloydyG10

SOLD all gone, nothing left,!!!

Each pedal is priced at £15 which includes P+P

Appologies for the poor picture quality

[s]1. Chord BOD-50 bass overdrive[/s]

[attachment=131835:DSCF2456.JPG]

This is essentially a ODB-3 clone and does an amicable job of it. obtained this of a mate who barely used it, i was there when he bought it new. The pedal is in excellent condition and comes boxed

[s]2. Joyo Vintage Overdrive[/s]

[attachment=131836:DSCF2460.JPG]

This is from what i understand a clone of the Ibanez TubeScreamer pedal. I bought this to experiement with and has since become surplus to requirement. Again is in excellent condition and comes boxed

3.[s] Biyang Baby Boom Fuzz Star[/s] SOLD

[attachment=131837:DSCF2458.JPG]

It looks to me like a clone of the the Big Muff, only smaller. this is one knarly sounding pedal, it dose sublte warm fuzz sound right through to blistering wall of noise (if so desired) and everything else in between. there is one slight problem with this pedal, the battery clip inside has broke so the pedal can only be powered by a 9v adapter. Other than that the pedal again is in excellent condition. A box will be provided for posting.

Again each of these pedals are £15 including P+P. I will concider trades for an Overdrive pedal with a blend knob or a boss LS-2 Line selector with cash from me.

Thanks for looking, any questions please feel free to ask!!

Cheers!!

LloydyG10

Edited by LloydyG10

Hi

On the Fuzz Star, has the clip physically broken or does it just not work anymore? What I mean is, do you think it would work if the cables to the old clip were cut and a new clip was soldered on?

Not sure I'm being very clear, but if it just needs the bit that clips on to the battery's terminals replacing then I'll happily buy it for £15 and repair it myself. I don't like PSUs.

[quote name='barryastley' timestamp='1365168447' post='2036241']
Hi

On the Fuzz Star, has the clip physically broken or does it just not work anymore? What I mean is, do you think it would work if the cables to the old clip were cut and a new clip was soldered on?

Not sure I'm being very clear, but if it just needs the bit that clips on to the battery's terminals replacing then I'll happily buy it for £15 and repair it myself. I don't like PSUs.
[/quote] Hey Barryastley, One of the wires that connects the battery clip to the board has broken at the clip end. you should be able to replace it with relative ease as per the way you mentioned. I can send you a picture if that helps!!!

Cheers!

[quote name='bassmanAzz' timestamp='1365172250' post='2036332']
Hey man. Is there any bass loss with the fuzz star?
Cheers.
[/quote]

Hey BassmanAzz just to let you know that the pedal has sold, Sorry about that.

The Chord and Joyo are still available, can get some pretty Fuzzy tones out of the Chord. the joyo is more of a vintage overdrive sound,more subtle in comparison to the Chord

Thanks

Hey mate,
Which of the two left behave well with active basses?
I'm looking for an overdrive of some description and would be happy either of those if they play nice with 9 Volters....

Eude

[quote name='eude' timestamp='1365584876' post='2041276']
Hey mate,
Which of the two left behave well with active basses?
I'm looking for an overdrive of some description and would be happy either of those if they play nice with 9 Volters....

Eude
[/quote]

Hey Eude, I couldn't tell you to be honest. I don't play active basses myself. The Chord has an inbuilt EQ that you could use to fine tune the drive sound. But for £15, it wouldn't cost you much to find out!!! ;-)

Cheers buddy!!

[quote name='LloydyG10' timestamp='1365619520' post='2041991']
Hey Eude, I couldn't tell you to be honest. I don't play active basses myself. The Chord has an inbuilt EQ that you could use to fine tune the drive sound. But for £15, it wouldn't cost you much to find out!!! ;-)

Cheers buddy!!
[/quote]

OK, you're on - I'll take the Chord BOD-50!
Will send you a PM.

Eude