Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN**For Sale - Fender USA Standard Precision Bass - £685 inc postage-
£700

JayPH

Mint condition USA Standard Precision Bass, 2002 model. Sunburst finish with cream scratchplate. Plus SKB Moulded hard Case.[size=5] [b]£685 inc postage[/b][/size]

If you're interested reply/pm me. No Trades though please.

Thanks

Jay

Edit: Pics Added - prefer pickup from Liverpool but can post
PS Will also accept [size=4][b]BitCoin[/b][/size]

Edited by JayPH

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1365598493' post='2041576']
I'd give it a bit longer - the market is slow here and eBay fees are heavy
Try Gumtree also
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice man. Maybe I'm being too hastey here but I've been surprised at the lack of interest. I'll set the price at more like £750 - £800 on Ebay to compensate for the fees. Plus it's a far bigger market than here. I've never used GumTree. Do people send the money first before you ship?

You'd be very lucky to get that on fee bay - sold a mint 2011 us like yours on here for £700 collected and I was lucky to do so . It took months . You are being very hasty IMHO

Gumtree is strictly cash and collect/meet. You get 7 days for free then pay after. I've had some success with it.

Edited by Geek99

You may want to edit post #5 so it reads the same as post #1.
Less confusion then.
Be very careful with FEEBay, you need to put a decent reserve on. In the last few weeks a 60 Anni has gone for £666 and an 81 Fullerton for £675. Both of those a year ago would have been pushing £900 and more.
It really is a very difficult time to sell and that is very much reflected in the price paid for basses that have actually sold.
You really do need to have that difficult patience thing.
Good luck,
KARL.

[quote name='Fuzzbass2000' timestamp='1365602432' post='2041664']
It's well worth trying Gumtree - my personal approach is to sell "locally" for cash.... but have also done PayPal transactions on there.

Fascinated to see if you can transact this for Bitcoin though.... I think that might be a first in these parts!
[/quote]
Thanks I will look into GumTree. I don't think anyone wants to part with BitCoins at the moment but I figure some early adopters will be cashing in on their good fortune. :)
[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1365603037' post='2041670']
You'd be very lucky to get that on fee bay - sold a mint 2011 us like yours for £700 and I was lucky to do so . It took months . You are being very hasty IMHO

Gumtree is strictly cash and collect/meet. You get 7 days for free then pay after. I've had some success with it.
[/quote]
Cheers man. Maybe you're right. I might hang fire for a few more days and see if I get any interest. Gumtree might be worth a try too. If I can avoid Ebay I will because I hear new scams every day. My Brother in Law wanted a trailer and saw one on Ebay. Contacted them and they wanted to deliver it but my BIL insisted on picking it up and had to force an address off the guy. Went to buy it, turns out the guy at the address who owned it wasn't even selling it. They were posting pictures of other peoples stuff and then stealing to order.
[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1365603091' post='2041672']
You may want to edit post #5 so it reads the same as post #1.
Less confusion then.
Be very careful with FEEBay, you need to put a decent reserve on. In the last few weeks a 60 Anni has gone for £666 and an 81 Fullerton for £675. Both of those a year ago would have been pushing £900 and more.
It really is a very difficult time to sell and that is very much reflected in the price paid for basses that have actually sold.
You really do need to have that difficult patience thing.
Good luck,
KARL.
[/quote]

Thanks KARL. Have edited the post, thanks for pointing that out. I think I've been persuaded to wait a while longer :) Plus I can try GumTree and see which delivers first. I'd rather deal with people here if possible.

It's not the best of places for selling but worth a try, Northwest music exchange, hopefully link following. Good luck
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/222981134445776/"]0 North West Music Equipment Swap Shop[/url]

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1365610420' post='2041796']
It's not the best of places for selling but worth a try, Northwest music exchange, hopefully link following. Good luck
[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/222981134445776/"]0 North West Music Equipment Swap Shop[/url]
[/quote]

Cheers karlfer I'll cehck it out.

Make me a reasonable offer chaps :)

Hi Jay. I really don't know much about this sort of thing but I read on Thursday that trading in BitCoin shares had been suspended.
As I say, I don't pretend to understand it but it may be worth your while doing a bit of a check?
Good luck,
Karl.