Why become a member? ×

strings. things and jazz bass bits
£126

Hi everyone
Im having a spring clean and getiting rid of some stuff

1) Varius Jazz bass bits as a job lot including a couple of bits off my old JV squire which im not bothered about sticking back on, as im not precious, some enthusiasts may want these

A-Jazz bass tuners from my 82 Squire -( i have sold these on to a bass chatter before, who returned them stating they were not JV, as they were not period correct 62 tuners, but 70,s styled ones, however my research on 21 frets has shown that later models used 70,s styled tuners and only the fender logo ones had the period correct tuners. My Squire neck plate date it at feb 1983, however the pencilled date on the bottom of the neck is 28/04/82 and these tuners were on it when i bought the bass in 1992. one of these tuners is slightly bent.

B - Jazz bell plate from my squire, containing a high quality 50k volume with push/pull and blend pot/jack socket ( add a stacked 2 band and your good to go)
C- 4 chrome knobs, two fitted to the pots on the bell plate
D- pair of white jazz bass pickup covers

The whole lot for £35 including postage

3) Peavey 10 watt practice amp, with vintage tube emulation, very small ideal for mucking around at home with = £25 collection preferred, wont be worth posting

4) Danelectro pepperoni phaser pedal- battery cover doesnt come off,but works great with a power supply, actually sounds quite good - £14 including delivery
5) Encore EN155SB acoustic guitar, in good condition with soft case - £35 collection preferred, once again not worth posting
Please PM for any info- cheers all :)

Edited by lee650

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...