Why become a member? ×

FS Accugroove Tri110L x2 + EBS HD 350
£650

lee650

Up for sale are my much beloved Accugroove TRi110L'S, ive used these for the last 5 years and theyare absolutely outstanding cabs featuring a neo 1x10 woofer, a ceramic 1x6 mid driver and 2x softdome tweeters, these unfortunately not made anymore and are fairly rare, I play mostly musical theatre and its very rare that I get to use both as they are so loud and still fairly big stacked together and the pitts are very tiny. The tone is very punchy and clear and have a very sweet natural high end which works great with EBS amps and smooths out modern sounding basses, no harshness whatsoever, but still deliver for slap tones (there are 4 between both cabs) each cab is an easy one arm lift and fit easily into small boots.
I am looking for £600 collected from bolton as I dont feel comfortable posting these, they are worth the journey though, I am only selling as I want to go smaller again and im after a bergantino ip112 so ifanyone wants to part trade these then thats great, im on a tablet at the mo so will try and get photos up later today, some pics may still be available on the lightweightamps thread.
Please pm me with any questions- cheers all -lee

[attachment=130806:Cheeses 003.jpg]

Also available is my EBS HD 350 head, encased in a warwick 2U rackbag, this is an older unit and only goes down to 4 ohms not 2 as per the following specs, an absolutely fantastic amp that does it all, but unfortunately im needing to be carting less gear around for the gigs i do, ( the pitts seem to be gettin smaller :) ).
Features tube emulated drive, compression (the best ive tried), four band EQ, speaker emulater on the DI, Phantom power for pedals, and is bloody loud when pushed.
I will be wanting £420 posted for this, or £400 collected, if anyone fancies the entire rig in one go i will sell it all for £1000 collected, im not sure if im going to regret this as this is the finest rig ive ever owned and ive owned/used them all

Input Impedance 2 Mohms Frequency Response 20 - 20.000 Hz Maximum Compression Ratio (Compressor) 3:1 Tone Controls Bass +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz Middle +/-12 dB @ 50 - 3000 Hz, Q=0.5 Treble +/- 15 dB @ 4 kHz Bright -0/+20 dB @ 10 kHz Drive Control Gain 0-30 dB Drive Type Solid State Other Features Character filters, Phantom power,
Effects loop and Balanced Output Minimum speaker impedance 4 ohms Dynamic Output Power 350 W RMS Continuous Output Power 300 W RMS Dimensions (W x D x H) 19" x 13" x 2U (48cm x 33cm x 9cm) Weight 9 kg / 20 lbs

Thanks again

Edited by lee650

This is one amazing head........., i can't believe your selling it up... I still have the EBS 4 x 10 i had off you what still sounds as amazing as the day i had from you with my punchy little reidmar ;) Hope all goes well with the sale....

Cheer mate
Im really not sure myself, as im actually really happy with this rig, I get nothing but compliments on its tone, but even this is getting too big for the tiny theatre pits, and im looking at a bergantino ip112/Ebs microbass2 setup, mind you ill still want the extension cab too :) unless I turn up with a cornflakes packet, reed players will still twist their faces -lol.
Bumping this again as no intrest in these amazing cabs, I have trade deal in place for the head so just need to sell the cabs, unless someone wants the head to :)

As requested

3 way cab that covers the entire bass range without holes or hernias!

The AccuGroove Tri110L is for players looking for incredibly accurate and hi-fi sound in a 1x10 cab. The Tri110L brings together a 10" woofer, a 6" midrange, and 2 high-frequency tweeters in one unique, 3-way bass cab.Accugroove uses custom, lightweight neodymium-magnet speakers, and houses them in their own individual enclosure specifically tuned for optimal response. Every panel in an AccuGroove cabinet is constructed from premium 3/4" void-free plywood using traditional dado and rabbet joints. Each cab has lots of other quality features: steel vibration-free grille; self-resetting protection circuit for midrange and high-frequency drivers; stackable locking corners; comfortable recessed handles; reliable 1,000W crossover circuit; 2 sealed 1/4" jacks; 2 Speakon jacks.

Features

10" woofer 6" midrange driver 2 high-frequency tweeters ,Lightweight neodymium-magnet speakers ,Individual, specifically tuned cabinet-within-a-cabinet enclosures High-grade, 3/4" void-free birch plywood Rabbet and dado joints,Black steel vibration-free grille,Self-resetting protection circuit for midrange and tweeters Can be placed on side or upright Metal input panel Stackable, locking corners Comfortable recessed handles Reliable 1,000W crossover circuit2 sealed 1/4" jacks2 Speakon jacks Removable casters 30[color=#FF0000]0W handling @ 8 ohms Frequency response: 43Hz-18kHz 100dB SPL15-1/2"W x 21-1/4"H x 17-1/4"D [/color][color=#000000] if [/color]you're serious about audiophile-quality amplification for your bass, this is your cab.

Hope this helps :) -THIS HAS NOW BEEN TRADED :)

Edited by lee650

[quote name='Bluepigbass' timestamp='1365460737' post='2040038']
Missed out here, Did both cabs go, got one could do with another?
[/quote]
I traded my whole rig for a bergantino ip112, and made myself spend more cash as I now need a decent pre and compressor, the new owner is Northwing and he did say he might move them on if he doesnt like them , I bet he does though :) give him a pm.

Yeah mate, best cabs ive ever used and two stacked sound , much better than one, a really full clear sound, im gigging the bergantino on saturday, but have to use thr pre on my boss gt6b, I hope it measures up, i need a preamp :(