Why become a member? ×

iceni boudica 5 string....... swap (with pix!!!!!!!)

scrawntcher

hi guys rog again yes this time i have pix! this is a 4 year old iceni boudica custom 5 string its got hard case too.
im looking for a swap for something 4 or 5 string, preferable jazz bass or music man sterling or stingray but im open to all and every offer!
im london based but can travel to essex, i dont have a car so i cant really drive distances but i will travel!

The last thread was turned into some kind of argument thread and i really would appreciate it if that didnt happen here hence the new thread. im interested in playing bass not silly politics.

im very happy to chat on the phone or by email with anyone that needs more info.
my number is 07725339612 and you can pm me.

sorry if the pix are not amazing quality i have an old digital camera and not alot of time as im on the road pretty much all the time so they are not great but you get the idea!

but like i said contact me with all and any offers!

[attachment=9021:DSC02942.JPG]
[attachment=9022:DSC02943.JPG]
[attachment=9023:DSC02944.JPG]
[attachment=9024:DSC02947.JPG]
[attachment=9025:DSC02948.JPG]
[attachment=9026:DSC02949.JPG]

Specs!

5a flame top, mahogany back. Maple neck, birdseye board. Capped headstock. 2 bartolini soap bars, aguilar obp3 18v eq. Active/passive, 2 volumes, bass/treb stack. 1st of 2 made.

Edited by scrawntcher

[quote name='BassManKev' post='207604' date='May 27 2008, 09:33 PM']excessive bumping of threads is unfair to the rest of the for sale threads????[/quote]

Kev mate seriously let this bloke just sell his bass, if he's doing something wrong Im sure a mod will step in.

[quote name='scrawntcher' post='206523' date='May 26 2008, 12:01 PM']hi guys rog again yes this time i have pix! this is a 4 year old iceni boudica custom 5 string its got hard case too.
im looking for a swap for something 4 or 5 string, preferable jazz bass or music man sterling or stingray but im open to all and every offer!
im london based but can travel to essex, i dont have a car so i cant really drive distances but i will travel!

The last thread was turned into some kind of argument thread and i really would appreciate it if that didnt happen here hence the new thread. im interested in playing bass not silly politics.

im very happy to chat on the phone or by email with anyone that needs more info.
my number is 07725339612 and you can pm me.

sorry if the pix are not amazing quality i have an old digital camera and not alot of time as im on the road pretty much all the time so they are not great but you get the idea!

but like i said contact me with all and any offers!

[attachment=9021:DSC02942.JPG]
[attachment=9022:DSC02943.JPG]
[attachment=9023:DSC02944.JPG]
[attachment=9024:DSC02947.JPG]
[attachment=9025:DSC02948.JPG]
[attachment=9026:DSC02949.JPG][/quote]

Cheeky bump as I'm going on holiday....chill kev!

[quote name='steve-soar' post='216438' date='Jun 10 2008, 09:27 PM']Careful my friend, it's a handmade bass and a good one, you can get a USA Jazz for £400, so be smart.[/quote]

O I know mate I realise just I need a 4 string as I'm off on tour soon, also this is an amazing bass its wasted on me!!!!!

[quote name='scrawntcher' post='206980' date='May 27 2008, 12:26 AM']Hey guys sorry if I havnt been answering my phone I'm just so unbelievably busy, but if you text or p.m me your number/offer I will deffo get back to ya![/quote]

Come on guys!!! Surely this deal is too good to miss! Straight swap for a usa jazz! Get in contact!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...