Why become a member? ×

Downtime planned for Weds 13th

ped

Morning BCers

We'll be down tomorrow morning until probably about 3/4pm whilst we sort out some bugs and fixes on the forum. This should be one of the last downtimes associated with the current development for a short while.

We plan on installing WorldPay gateway for payment plus sort out a few niggles we've found behind the scenes. On top of that we're going to organise fixes for things like the email notifications in due course.

Please spread the word and get email/phone details if you're currently in the middle of a trade/sale with a forum member.

Cheers and thanks for your understanding again

ped

Just bumping this up for the attention of those trying to keep awake until 5pm

Thanks again for the understanding and keep checking the FB page plugin for news about our return - I expect we'l be down from about 7am until about 4pm

Cheers
ped

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1363106565' post='2008616']
and hopefully enough pasties now due to the subscription dosh ;)
[/quote]

I probably shouldn't point out that whenever Ped say's "I'll buy you dinner" it generally arrives in the form of a URL to Greggs website when they've updated their photos... :lol:

[quote name='icastle' timestamp='1363107238' post='2008629']
I probably shouldn't point out that whenever Ped say's "I'll buy you dinner" it generally arrives in the form of a URL to Greggs website when they've updated their photos... :lol:
[/quote]

His poor girlfriend!! :lol: