Why become a member? ×

Change the item value in the "price" field...

MoJoKe

Hi, I am perfectly happy with the changes to the marketplace (though I am one of the 4%!), and this afternoon have placed my first "new" ad since the change, and subscribed to the £20 for the year. This Forum MUST be supported properly by its users.

However... I placed the ad with a price of £1250 and then, having thought about it wanted to change to £1150, but whatever I do the value shown at the top of the ad cannot be changed...

Any thoughts anyone?

Many thanks, keep up the good work!

Hi Ped, thank you, yes, did both those, but someone has already posted a "which is the right price?" comment...!! I appreciate being a field rather than just "text" it might provide useful "monetising" feedback for the site (for all good reasons!), but only if it reflects the actual sale price!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1362596921' post='2001962']
Hi,

I'll speak to our dev and see. Probably best to post an update on the thread with reduced price. Perhaps edit title or first post.

Cheers for the comments/support :)
[/quote]
I've got the same problem. Problem with the suggested "workaround" is people most likely see the headline price and don't go any further.

[quote name='BassBunny' timestamp='1367573109' post='2067017']
I've got the same problem. Problem with the suggested "workaround" is people most likely see the headline price and don't go any further.
[/quote]

I have advertised several things since originally posting this and now if re-pricing an item, put this :-

[i][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2](this price is generated by the recent changes to the marketplace software and not editable - please ignore and keep reading below!)[/size][/font][/color][/b][/i]

immediately below the system generated price, along with adding the revised price in the OP title. I'm sure it'll get sorted soon!

Edited by MoJoKe