Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 - Natural - Lightweight **SOLD**

Rumple

I have way too much gear, I'd love to keep this as is very light and like new, I can't find a mark on it! but I feel more at home with the other battered SR5 I have with a maple neck.

I think it's a 2005 serial number starts E45...
Lovely natural finish
Rosewood fingerboard
Sub 9lbs come in at something like 8.8lbs using the very no scientific method of weighing myself with and without the bass on the kitchen scales :lol:
Schaller strap locks buttons fitted, I'll include the bits that go on the strap if you need them.

Comes with official MM case that has some scuffs and one small/medium sized crack on one side, the crack doesn't effect it's functionally.

Looking for [s]£1000.00[/s] [s]£975.00[/s] [s]£950.00[/s] £900.00 collected from South London, I do have a bass sized box from a recent purchase so I could courier it but at the buyer cost for insured posting.

Not really after any trades as I really need to make some space but would possibly consider an old Stingray or Jazz bass.

I think that's about it but feel free to PM me if you require more pics of info.

[attachment=128753:P1000725 lr.jpg] [attachment=128754:P1000726 lr.jpg] [attachment=128755:P1000727 lr.jpg] [attachment=128756:P1000728 lr.jpg]

Someone on BC once asked me for first refusal on this if I ever decided to sell, I apologies to them if they are reading this as I've totally forgotten who they were :blush:

Edited by Rumple

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1362849411' post='2005350']
Very nice grain on the body - if only it had a maple board! :(
[/quote]

If it had a maple neck I would be keeping it I reckon :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...