Why become a member? ×

SOLD ~ Warwick Thumb Bass NT 4 Fretless ~ SOLD

utoscani

SOLD!!! Here on sale is my '88 Warwick Thumb Bass (4 strings), NT Fretless, serial number is: L 1XXX 88. Amazing bass, great sound and good condition! I want 800 GBP + shipping charges (please don't try to negociate...). I will send in the whole Europe on your charges. Thank you! I forgot, it will come with the original hardcase, contact me if more pictures needed, thanks! Contact me by email at: [email protected], I am from Italy. SOLD, thank you!

Edited by utoscani

[quote name='duckman' timestamp='1361903823' post='1992860']
Hi,
Would love to learn about the year, wood specs, pick ups (MEC, Barts, erg,...)
Cheers
[/quote]

The pick-ups are EMG. Wenge neck, Bubinga body, ebony board. This is an old Thumb, you can tell by the Just-a-nut1, the EMG's, and the old style cover on the back. Aye, I would like to know the year of manufacture too. £800 for an early fretless Thumb in good nick is an amazing price.

Utoscani, what is year of manufacture, or the serial number please?

Edited by Fionn

[quote name='duckman' timestamp='1361903823' post='1992860']
Hi,
Would love to learn about the year, wood specs, pick ups (MEC, Barts, erg,...)
Cheers

Eric
[/quote]

Yes, the pick-ups are EMG. wenge neck, bubinga body, ebony board. This is an '88 bass. Thanks.

[quote name='Fionn' timestamp='1361906938' post='1992928']
The pick-ups are EMG. Wenge neck, Bubinga body, ebony board. This is an old Thumb, you can tell by the Just-a-nut1, the EMG's, and the old style cover on the back. Aye, I would like to know the year of manufacture too. £800 for an early fretless Thumb in good nick is an amazing price.

Utoscani, what is year of manufacture, or the serial number please?
[/quote]
Thank you for your help, it's an '88 bass, serial number L 1XXX 88. Very good condition, thank you!