Why become a member? ×

Diago Showman Pedalboard just about there!

stevetdunn

I need to do this! Had my guitar pedalboard in a Flightcase Warehouse XXL but realised I didn't really need a lot of it. Undecided whether I should go for a Showman or try and squeeze down to Gigman size.

The setup I've been gigging with whilst the board is apart would easy fit on a Gigman and seems to be doing the job but its always tempting to squeeze in a little bit more!

Feeling the downsizing lads!

I'm moving down to a pedaltrain jr at the mo. Nearly there but it's been tricky. It would be pedal heaven right now if my mahoosiv VT1-EQ wasn't due back from Dave after it's service soon :-/

I even got rid of my TU3 as I have a rack tuner and I just got a teeny weeny planet waves headstock tuner (how awesome are those!!) for when my amp rack is not coming along.

Current set up is morley aby mix > mark bass compressore > OC2 > GE7B > PH1r > pork loin > unichorus > SMMH wHazarai with nano looper squeezed in there aswell.

This is all a lovely snug fit so I'm not looking forward to when the VT1's back :-/ I'm feeling stressed just thinking about facing the question - what will be sacrificed? Or am I going to be a very weak man and just get a larger board again!! Be honest - how many of you are thinking the same thing??? :-P