Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 4X Classic (Thunderbird / Spectorbird) - 1st in UK!

cetera

Sadly due to a couple of very special high-end purchases and an unhealthy VISA card I’m having to let some of my other basses go….

So what do we have here then?

Well, this is a brand new/mint & unplayed Spector Legend 4X bass. I only just got this at the end of last year direct from the distributor and have yet to play it out!

Fans of the Thunderbird or Nikki Sixx ‘Spectorbird’ will love this variation on the classic Thunderbird shape.

This bass is in a beautiful black satin quilt stain and features a Maple body with a genuine Maple Quilt top and 3-piece Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard.
The pickups are EMG SSDs, which Spector describes as having a little more midrange than the EMG HZ passive humbuckers powered by the Spector Tonepump Jr preamp.
The black bridge & hardware are heavy duty and the bass is of 24 fret 34” scale.

The bass is relatively lightweight with and a very comfortable satin feel neck. Tones are full and present and range from deep bass to a hi-fi zing with plenty of midrange growl to hand.

I'm looking for *WITHDRAWN - FOR NOW* . NO trades. Can be picked up from Central London or Guildford or I can next-day courier for £25.

Edited by cetera

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...