Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epifani UL2-112 x2 mint

andydye

[s]For sale my pair of pristine epi ul112 series 2 cabs complete with epifani covers. Only selling these so I can switch to a 2x12.

They're £475 each new from the gallery & the covers were an extra £50 each, these are pristine (the covers are superb!), gigged only a couple of times, £400 each or £750 for the pair (collected)...would prefer not to ship as they're quite large (I collected them in person from the Gallery in London when I bought them new) but I will if it helps facilitate a sale/deal.[/s]

Edited by andydye

Bump for an awesome set-up. Been swearing by mine for years now. One cab is perfect for upright bass gigs, clubs, rehearsals and two is way more than the sum of its parts.

And the covers really do their job to the point of p!ss taking - a drummer mate keeps slagging me for taking the vacuum cleaner to my cabs. Have a bump!!!

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' timestamp='1361058970' post='1980617']
Bump for an awesome set-up. Been swearing by mine for years now. One cab is perfect for upright bass gigs, clubs, rehearsals and two is way more than the sum of its parts.

And the covers really do their job to the point of p!ss taking - a drummer mate keeps slagging me for taking the vacuum cleaner to my cabs. Have a bump!!!
[/quote]

Thanks matey, if I weren't craving some 2x12 action I'd be keeping these for their versatility

[quote name='jamie_k11' timestamp='1361456338' post='1985936']
Would you not be willing to split?
[/quote]
Hi matey,
I might split, I was looking to move the pair really but if you're interested drop me a pm and we can work details out?

• 4 weeks later...