Why become a member? ×

TC BH250 - putting it out there

AnalogBomb

Now then guys. See I've got a TC BH250 head which I was thinking of moving on before all this product recall business! I have arranged with real electronics in Sheffield to make the required repair. But to be honest, I'm not sure I like the head enough to bother, having recently acquired a Hartke lh500 (which is one of the best sounding amps I've played!). So... My plan is to either accept a reasonable offer without any repairs (so don't be shy!) or I'll get it repaired and someone can have it for £170! I can provide all the docs you'll need to repair it too. It is in good working order, mint condition and has a little carry case too. I'll also accept trades. So I won't be offended, if you want it, make me an offer.... I'm based in Leeds.

• 3 weeks later...

Right I've decided - this is definately up for sale now! I've had it serviced by real electronics I. Sheffield and can provide documents - ill take £170 including postage. Unit has a small dint on top casing but is in otherwise mint condition. Pics on request?

Edited by AnalogBomb