Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ANOTHER PRICE DROP!!! Fender Precision Bass Nate Mendel

marcus bell

hey guys,

had this precision bass for around two weeks and its absolutely great but still wanting a warwick so badly...

so here it is my nate mendel fender precision bass in new condition, bearing in mind its roadworn haha :)

would like to swap for a nice warwick but may consider others... just try me

trade value of the nearest to £650 as i paid nearly 700 a few weeks ago.

Now £535 trades for musicman stingray
heres some pictures

Edited by marcus bell

I have a 6 string Bubinga Corvette i'm trying to shift [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/193608-fs-only-warwick-bubinga-corvette-6/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/193608-fs-only-warwick-bubinga-corvette-6/page__fromsearch__1[/url]

Too many strings?

OI Marcus!you following my bass purchases around? LOL! Still loving that Staus you sold me BTW . Might think of getting shot of the supernatural but as you can see ive already got a Nate mendel....

Edited by basslondon

I have my 1998 Warwick Streamer ProM 4 Flamed Maple Wenge neck attached a few photos,
Bought from this very site a few years back.
Let me know if its of any interest

I don't have any solo close ups of the bass at the moment so I'm ripping these from the band website(all with my ugly mug attached) I can have some close ups in no time if you need them though!
Awesome bass, Amazing Action, Served me well but I've been craving my own precision for a while now!

...the one problem being..the photo with the KEY103 signs in the background...was supporting one direction at the MEN arena...if you can deal with owning a bass that shared a stage with them then thats awesome! if not...i don't blame you ;)

• 1 month later...