Why become a member? ×

To Go: Grolsch 'Strap Locks'

ianwild16

[quote name='ianwild16' post='203698' date='May 21 2008, 01:21 PM']I've got approx 30 of 'em to give away....PM me with an address[/quote]

Already gone....if i get some more i'll put up a new post.
Ian

[quote name='ianwild16' post='203698' date='May 21 2008, 01:21 PM']I've got approx 30 of 'em to give away....PM me with an address[/quote]
Heres a question then, where do you get these swing top bottles from? As most of the supermarkets round me don't seem to do them anymore. Only place I can get them from is Fenwicks and they only usually have the massive bottles.

[quote name='shaundixon666' post='203920' date='May 21 2008, 09:58 PM']Heres a question then, where do you get these swing top bottles from? As most of the supermarkets round me don't seem to do them anymore. Only place I can get them from is Fenwicks and they only usually have the massive bottles.[/quote]

I've never seen them in a shop...I get them from a 'Lees Brewery' pub I go in on a Wed for a quiz night.
If you've ever had the pleasure of drinking Lees Bitter & Lagers then you'll see why I go for the bottles.
250mls sized bottles at roughly the same price as a pint of premium lager.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='204002' date='May 22 2008, 12:12 AM']i hope they all didnt go to one very greedy person...[/quote]

Next time a get a load of the washers I'll start a thread offering them out on the condition the recepient then posts them on to the next person and so on...
Then its only costing everyone the price of an envelope and stamp.
s_u_y_ has kindly offered to post on the surplus which I sent him.
Hopefully the next people will keep it going.....
Ian

[quote name='ianwild16' post='204154' date='May 22 2008, 11:38 AM']Next time a get a load of the washers I'll start a thread offering them out on the condition the recepient then posts them on to the next person and so on...
Then its only costing everyone the price of an envelope and stamp.
s_u_y_ has kindly offered to post on the surplus which I sent him.
Hopefully the next people will keep it going.....
Ian[/quote]

Good idea.

Unfortunately both sets are gone already.