Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2010 Fender American Deluxe P Bass: SOLD

Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='bassanton' timestamp='1361231324' post='1983356']
OHM,

silly me, i was patiently waiting the price of the shipping in my mailbox, not a "sold" flag in this thread.
I do understand the inconvenience of selling and shipping abroad if you can sell it to your neighbour. But i do not understand the kind of behaviour.

Hope you made a good business.
Greetings.
[/quote]

Firstly, I actually PM'd you within 30 minutes of you sending me your shipping address details. The quote I gave you was for £60 including full insurance (as requested).

Secondly, I didn't receive the response by return you promised me despite checking the PM and seeing that you read it around 6.04pm on the Friday night. As a result, I decided to continue the deal with another Basschat member who had contacted me before your enquiry.

I suggest you check my feedback thread at the bottom of my signature. With over 8 pages of what I would describe as impeccable feedback from other members (including a significant number of deals overseas) I think you will find there is absolutely no substance to you theory that I'd rather deal with someone in my own vicinity.

I hve nothing further to add but would suggest you get your facts straight before airing dirty laundry in public.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1361266514' post='1983526']

Firstly, I actually PM'd you within 30 minutes of you sending me your shipping address details. The quote I gave you was for £60 including full insurance (as requested).

Secondly, I didn't receive the response by return you promised me despite checking the PM and seeing that you read it around 6.04pm on the Friday night. As a result, I decided to continue the deal with another Basschat member who had contacted me before your enquiry.

I suggest you check my feedback thread at the bottom of my signature. With over 8 pages of what I would describe as impeccable feedback from other members (including a significant number of deals overseas) I think you will find there is absolutely no substance to you theory that I'd rather deal with someone in my own vicinity.

I hve nothing further to add but would suggest you get your facts straight before airing dirty laundry in public.
[/quote]

Hear Hear!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1361266514' post='1983526']

[/quote]

OHM,

i checked and re-checked my PM inbox and the FACT is that i never received that PM with the quote, despite all the excellent feedback you have and the testemony of the people you dealt with in the past (which i have absolutely no reason to doubt of). So, i don't know what message you think i read, but sure it wasn't the one with the quote you allegdely sent.

I was annoyed by this, but if you insist you sent it, i believe you. The best explanation i find then is that you didn't press the send button although you thought you did, or you actually pressed the send button and the system didn't deliver the message for some reason. In support of my theory, i can print screen the thread with our pvt conversation, send it to your e-mail and you'll verify my previous irritation had a reason.

I apologise this kind of conversation here and i'll put an end to it now. I'll be happy dealing with you or any other user in the future, or giving an helping hand concerning deals to my country, if needed.

Cheers.