Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Epiphone Jack Casady

omikin

This is a beautiful bass which I am only selling as I have major GAS for another bass and it doesn't get as much action as my P bass or Rickenbacker.

It's the one in my avatar, although I will post pictures when I have them. It has a non-original black scratch plate, although it comes with the original too.

For sale for £375 collected. I live in Leeds but I travel up and down the M1 to Dunstable frequently so could deliver or meet in a lot of places.

Hit me up!

Edited by omikin

Now for some pictures:

It's got a barely used set of flats on it at the moment, but I could stick rounds on it if you prefer.

I am pretty flexible on meeting up to deliver. This is a great bass, it's just not for me. If you need further proof, Mani uses one pretty much all the time nowadays.

Bought a gold one from fellow Basschatter recently. Took it for rehearsal a couple of days ago; does take a bit of getting used to the feel of the bass after playing a Jazz for ages, but its worth persevering because the sound is just amazing............ good luck with the sale. Paul.

Edited by paulmcnamara

[quote name='paulmcnamara' timestamp='1363099850' post='2008456']
Be really great if you could change main heading to sold, save us all trawling through posts.... ta.
[/quote]

+1

I'm getting tired of looking at unsold sold basses ;) It's not good for the old ticker.