Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Most beautiful Custom Shop Telecaster ever!

This is something you won't see every day:
A 2010 Fender Custom Shop Telecaster '60 NOS ordered in Candy Tangerine finish with handwound pickups and an incredible birdseye flamed maple neck.
Top of the specs in a Custom Shop order.
Not only looks amazing, the feel and sound is to die for. Comes complete with the OHSC, COA and all the case candy.
Condition is 10 over 10, not a mark on it. It was an expensive collector's whim unused since the purchase.
Price tag was [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£3100 two years ago. I need [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£2400 ono with a straight sale.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trades adjusting cash? Sure. Looking for a 4 strings Wall MK1 bass, a 90's Stingray fretless or a fretted one with rosewood neck. Maybe an Aria SB-1000, a CS Precision or CS Jazz Bass too.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please contact through PM.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

Edited by jsixties

I have to say that usually the words 'Custom Shop' and 'Tele' used together fill me with dread - the Tele is kinda the ultimate 'workingman's' instrument and shouldn't be made to look too flash.

However, this is a beauty!

Love the colour :)

• 4 weeks later...