Why become a member? ×

1983 Martin 00-17 Acoustic /// With Original Case /// B-band Pickup

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]For sale is a 1983 model Martin 00-17, built for the 150th Anniversary, one of a small batch (sadly i don't know how many). It's been fitted with a Bband pickup, so there's a volume control hidden inside the soundhole. Original Case. The neck is a slight V, very easy to use. It's thick and warm sounding, and so easy to play, just a ridiculously stunning guitar. Have only just got back to playing again after an injury, so the loss of a month of work and playing for treatment means i have to let it go. Otherwise, no chance! [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]In answer to a couple of questions: [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Nut width is 43mm, or 1.7 Inches.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Scale length is 24.8"...[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]One or two little dings but nothing major for a guitar of this age. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Am based in Exeter and can make it available to play most of the time. Would prefer not to post but can sort something out if need be![/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Looking for £2500 or best offer![/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Any questions feel free to message me here, email me at [/font][/color][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] or leave me a message on 07962 215745 and I will get back to you[/font][/color]

Edited by knicknack

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

April Bump.. Would definitely consider anything over £2000 for this... still interested in trades too (TC RH450, 210 cabs, Lany VC30 210, RCF or Mackie 10" PA tops, 16 Channel Desk). Will also now post for £45, at the buyers risk, Still no Paypal though!

• 1 month later...