Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror Bass 500W - SOLD

d-basser

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Selling my 500 watt Orange Terror Bass head as I picked up a Mark Bass in the sales. It is in very good condition, used for a couple of years but never abused, I have taken very good care of it. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Included in the sale are: [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- The head itself [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Power cable [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Padded carry case [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Original 12AX7 preamp valves that offer a lot of drive [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Currently fitted valves (Philips 5751s) that allow a wider range of gain from warm to overdrive [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- XLR attenuator: the output on the amps DI is very hot meaning it can be awkward to run straight into the desk, this attenuates the signal keeping sound engineers happy [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I am asking £320 + P&P, these are around £490 new and with the replacement valves I think that is fair.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by d-basser

Not always, has helped in some venues depending on the sound engineer and his set up, good to have in the bag in case. The Philips tubes don't tame the amp too much, still very 'drivey' if you want it to be, just give a better range of sounds before you get overdrive.

[quote name='jaydentaku' timestamp='1358708972' post='1943815']
I haven't gigged mine yet and I will be driving it, I guess I had best get one still. is it 20 or 40-db?

Best of luck with the sale, a this price, it will go quickly
[/quote]

Think it is a 40 but a 20 would probably be better.

[quote name='jackers' timestamp='1358708976' post='1943816']
if only this was here yesterday :( haha. just bought one off eBay.

Bump for a great deal :)
[/quote]

Well thats teaches me to wait around before putting things up on here, d'oh