Why become a member? ×

Interesting Bass

BetaFunk

It's actually a post Gordon Smith Gordy Blueshift. They are very nice basses but I think this is a little overpriced for such a niche instrument. They made headless basses too - similar to Status. There is a thread on here about them somewhere. Edit he actually gives the link in the listing.

Edited by ash

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1358626078' post='1942547']
£200 cheaper than the one that was on last week. I thought the chap who made them actually left Gordon Smith to set up on his own.
[/quote]

Yep that's true he did - they tend to turn up regularly at optimistic prices. Good luck to the seller if he gets the price he is asking.

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1358625979' post='1942544']
It's actually a post Gordon Smith Gordy Blueshift. They are very nice basses but I think this is a little overpriced for such a niche instrument. They made headless basses too - similar to Status. There is a thread on here about them somewhere. Edit he actually gives the link in the listing.
[/quote]
I was actually looking for a Gordon Smith bass but have seen more Gordys recently than GS basses.