Why become a member? ×

Markbass Std 102HF for sale

Hello everyone,

I just want to let you know that I am shifting some of my Markbass gear. I

There are 2 reasons for this possibl course of action:

1. I tend to only use my CMD121P combo at the vast majority of my gigs, as PA support is always available. I also have 2 of the 2*10 cabs, so if I need more, I can use one as an extension cab. This means that I never use my mint LM2 and one of my 2*10 cabs

2. We need to invest some money in the PA. I do the PA at our gigs, and currently what we use is shared with another band, so not ideal. I want to get an Allen and Heath Mix Wizard3, some QSC amps, and a DBX crossover, and we also need some passive floor wedges. I have got a Dynacord Powermate to sell also, but it seems a bit daft to have stuff sat around doing nothing when i can deploy the money elsewhere.

THE STANDARD 102HF CAB IS STILL AVAILABLE. £325 ANYONE?

I will do more pics...but here it is

Cheers

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

Slightly OT but Im selling some PA stuff for my brother who recently quit playing. He's a as new IIRC Crown amp, something like 900 watts a side @ 4ohms. And some nice Yamaha passive floor monitors.

Hello Everyone, and thanks for the messages.

Sorry for not replying to any yet - there has been loads of interest, especially inthe head. I have not replied to anyone yet, so no-one has stolen a march on anyone else. I guess the fairest way will be to do it on a first come first served basis, unless anyone shouts up to say they will take both cab and amp?

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

hI
Been away a few days. Update is that LM2 is sold, 2*10 cab still available.

Location Nottingham. £325 anyone. Great cab, ported at the front in slots above and below the speakers. Lovely cab, these are acknowledged to be one of the very best MB cabs. Really full sound, deep and clear and punchy.

Cheers

Chris

edit - see new thread - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=20835"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=20835[/url]

Edited by nottswarwick