Why become a member? ×

John Patitucci "Heart of the Bass" Transcription

funkypenguin

Happy Christmas from the sunny caribbean!!! :)

Here is my transcription of John Patitucci's "Heart of the Bass", title track of said same CD. Its one of the most beautiful solo bass pieces ive ever heard, and i've finally finished my transcription of it.

The improvised solo towards the end of the piece isnt transcribed all exactly in time as per the recording. the phrases are all transcribed as reference points for when the looped figure is playing. Everything else is more or less correct (I think!!)

Check out the recording of the piece on spotify, its one of the most gorgeous pieces in the bass repertoire.

Ben

[attachment=125884:Heart of the Bass.pdf]

Hey Bilbo, sure not a problem. PM me you email and i'll do my best to email it to you on friday once the ship im on is back in Miami (internet on the ship while at sea is sporadic at best and hardly ever works when i try to connect on my laptop). If i have to stay on the ship then, i'll get it to you ASAP. If anyone else has the same problem of PDF size PM me your email address and i'll email you the PDF ASAP

• 3 weeks later...