For sale at £1700, USA P/J Spector dated September 2013.
Very high quality, beautifully constructed bass. Specification taken from Bass Direct site.
- 34" scale, 24 frets, Deep Socket Neck Insert™ for maximum sustain and stability
- Graphite Reinforced 3pc Bolt on Rock Maple Neck
- 24 Fret Pau Ferro Fingerboard, 16" radius
- Width at nut: 1.64", String spacing at bridge: .75"
- Mother of Pearl Spector crown inlays
- Brass nut
- Black Hardware, Custom Hipshot A style Brass Bridge
- Gotoh GB70 Tuners
- Body: lightweight Mahogany
- Top: Exhibition Buckeye burl
- EMG P/J pickups
- Aquilar OBP3 active preamp, bass, treble, mid (with push/pull frequency select), volume (push/pull coil tap), volume (push/pull coil tap)
- Fitted hard case
- Weight -3.8kg/8lb 6oz
Link to original page (with good quality photos and video demo): [url="http://www.bassdirect.co.uk/bass_guitar_specialists/Spector_NS2_Buckeye.html"]http://www.bassdirec...S2_Buckeye.html[/url]
I've attached some additional photos - can provide more as necessary.
I bought the bass earlier in the year and it has only been used for recording or left in the case. In terms of condition, it is essentially immaculate bar a minute amount of surface paint wear on part of the headstock (shown in photo). In practice it is hardly noticeable.
Please PM me for more details.
Happy to send by courier in the UK at buyer's expense or deliver within 50-100 miles of Bristol.
Payment by bank transfer or Paypal.