Why become a member? ×

Loopers...

overwater#1

I use an RC20XL and it's great, I looked into loads, and IMO this one is the best, for bang for your buck, and functionality - again in my opinion.
If I had but one criticism of it it would be that I wish it had a better way of dialling in the tempo, but that really is clutching at straws to be honest, and it's never been a problem for me.

I took the plunge and bought a Headrush the other week and what an excellent pedal it is too.

Took a while to learn how to use it properly as the instructions are actually incorrect (anyone else had this problem?)

Anyway, I'm having loads of fun with it now and although I've bought it primarily as a practice took I would have no hesitation in using it live with my band if the need arises, which I'm sure it will :)

Having said that, I wish you could "peel" the layers of over dubs away 1 by 1 rather than having to kill all but the original riff but it's still ace. The fact that it's a more than reasonable delay pedal is a bonus too.

I did consider buying the Jamman as the removable memory is an excellent feature you can store the drum loops and keyboard riffs which could open up a load of new posibilities but having to buy an extra footswitch to make it more "live friendly" and also the much report tone suck put me off.