Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender P Squier - cheap and cheerful : SOLD - off site!

Shonks

SOLD OFF SITE!

olly white (has an attractive yellowish aged look about it) - ever so slightly road worn; a chip here and there, still very pretty!

set up by me, so it's a very playable bass and sounding pretty good too.

Because I go abroad often I like to leave a bass at my regular haunts. I find Squiers the perfect basses for this purpose.
Don't have to worry about it, and when I'm there i have a very usable Fender at hand.
This one is surplus now so I'm flogging it.

Comes with a light gig bag

£80 and she's your's...... trade me with something...i might go for it

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Dr M' timestamp='1356087696' post='1906594']
Out of interest - is this an Affinity series or Standard series? (Or something else?)
[/quote]Affinity Series. - sorry, I didn't realise that was just out of shot. I also thought the P Bass logo was exclusive to the series.

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Shonks' timestamp='1356088605' post='1906613']
Affinity Series. - sorry, I didn't realise that was just out of shot. I also thought the P Bass logo was exclusive to the series.
[/quote]

Ah, I think you're right. That hadn't occurred to me.

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1356351100' post='1909376']
any pedal interest?
[/quote]dunno...My amp has a cool compressor on board and I have an ME-20B I use mainly as a volume pedal and tuner which is about all I need but your welcome to try me. No harm in it..!

[b]To anyone thinking about the postage issue:[/b]
Last time I posted a bass to the uk mainland it was about £15 with Parcel2go. I think that was a basic package.
So its still under £100 for a pretty cool instrument.
I'll try to pilfer a box from the local music store.
[b]For those interested and living around London:[/b]
I gig and rehearse in London often, mainly East and Southeast London so we could arrange a meet.
I dont mind meeting around the east side ot the M25 too [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"] :santa2:[/url]

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='cbeeuu' timestamp='1356533183' post='1910824']
would u be interested in a samick slab bodied lead guitar 3 single coil pickups.Lovely little axe?
[/quote]if I went for a guitar i think it would have to be of the 'jazz type': Semi acoustic or archtop. Already have a strat - thanks