Why become a member? ×

SOLD EBS Proline 410 cab, Roqsolid cover, great condition SOLD

lowregisterhead

For sale is my EBS Proline 410, excellent condition, only gigged a handful of times, with brand new Roqsolid cover. For sale due to purchase of Neo cabs (I'm getting old!)
Collection [u][b]only[/b][/u] please from just off the A3 near Woking (Jcn 10 of the M25).

...AND SOLD. I THANK YOU.

Edited by lowregisterhead

Had one for years. Got rid of it. Realised my mistake. Got another. Love it.

Not the lightest cab (understatement) but the reward for a minor bit of effort in carting it about is a truly phenomenal bass cabinet. I've now got castors on mine which make such a difference.

Have a bump LRH!

T

[quote name='tonyf' timestamp='1358374085' post='1938247']
Had one for years. Got rid of it. Realised my mistake. Got another. Love it.

Not the lightest cab (understatement) but the reward for a minor bit of effort in carting it about is a truly phenomenal bass cabinet. I've now got castors on mine which make such a difference.

Have a bump LRH!

T
[/quote]

You are most kind, sir! And absolutely spot on about the cab - makes me wonder if I should keep it and go and get some chunky castors too... :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is a crying shame these hang around for so long. probably the best bass cab out there. If you want to hear the true sound of your instrument this is the one hope you get this sold my man. but beware you will miss this. sold one before and found myself replacing it a few months later.

Shout out for the Ebs proline awesome cabs

[quote name='tividalebass' timestamp='1359820851' post='1960769']
This is a crying shame these hang around for so long. probably the best bass cab out there. If you want to hear the true sound of your instrument this is the one hope you get this sold my man. but beware you will miss this. sold one before and found myself replacing it a few months later.

Shout out for the Ebs proline awesome cabs
[/quote]

Thanks, and you're right - although I've got the EBS Neo cabs now, the Prolines have a shade more 'body' to them - if it wasn't for creaky middle age I'd still have the full Proline stack! :(

Edited by lowregisterhead

Dear Points Of View

Why, oh why, oh why wouldn't someone, indeed anyone, snap up one of the finest 410's on the market today, in excellent condition, at a knockdown price? it even has a nice new cover. Is this the Freddie Laker effect? Could it be TOO cheap?

Yours Sincerely,

A Concerned Viewer

P.S. Bump