Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ash down Abm 500 evo 2 head NOW WITH PICS

nottswarwick

Hi

Well, I have owned this head twice now, having sold it and then bought it back. However, I am not using it, and have my eyes on a bass, so thought I'd throw it up here.

It is in really nice condition, and also is housed in a great live-in flight case, although of course it can but easily used without as it is still housed in the original ashdown enclosure.

No issues at all, I don't think it has seen a particularly hard life at all, and it sounds great and all works perfectly.

I am looking for £300 shipped to include the extra flight case, or less without the case, and in fact would ideally pref pickup as I am mega busy until the new year.

Item in Nottingham, any trial welcome.

Photos to follow

Cheers

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='nottswarwick' timestamp='1357065019' post='1917070']
EDT - why is the picture uploader not working? Neither basic nor advanced, just says "no file was selected for upload" when it was....

[/quote]

It hasn't worked since the site was hacked. Put the piccies on Photobucket and include the IMG tags.

Edited by pete.young

Here are a couple of pics.

I need to sell it so lets have some offer folks

[IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/chrispidgeon/Basses%20for%20sale%202013/image_zps7b87f119.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/chrispidgeon/Basses%20for%20sale%202013/image_zpscf1b46ae.jpg[/IMG]

I forgot to take pics of the lids for the case, but they clip on the front and back. It is still in the original ashdown sleeve too, and can be slid out with some effort, and I have the feet and handle for the ashdown sleeve.

It's great, but just not "me" and I need funds for something else...