Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

basslondon

1983 Aria SB1000 in great shape for a nigh on 30 year old bass ( ithink that even makes it vintage..)

Actives need a bit of attention : i play it in passive mode as the active eq on this is not to my taste. If you need to fix it this guy called carl maltby who lives in Finland can sell you a new one for about £45 he can be reached through me if you wanna do that.

Pictures tell the story better than i can its jazz spacing weight 10.5 lbs sustains for ever and will knick yer girlfriend just like John Taylor wouldve back in the 80's.... (only kidding John..)

Any further queries hit me up.

its on ebay too........

No Trades

CRAIG

PICS : [media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/basslondon/sets/72157632170334968/[/media]

Edited by basslondon

No mick they work sporadically. I would've gotten them changed but the original preamp is too noisy anyway so I just run the thing passively. There's a guy on the forum here called Carl Maltby who for 50 quid will sell you a new preamp but I just couldn't be bothered I preferred he sound in passive mode and used the eq on my tecamp. Anyway how's it going with the Gand l. I was tempted by tht at one stage