Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb Bolt-On 6 strings Fretless (PRICE REDUCTED)

Teobass88

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#363636]I sell this wonderful instrument: a Warwick Thumb bolt-On 6 fretless[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#363636]Here's the specs:[/color]

[color=#363636]Warwick Serial Number Information[/color]

[color=#363636]Serial No.: A-121473-06[/color]
[color=#363636]Article Code: 1226160001BZOVAOWW[/color]
[color=#363636]produced: 16/01/2006[/color]
[color=#363636]Info: Thumb BO, 6-string[/color]
[color=#363636]Natural Oil finish[/color]
[color=#363636]Ovangkol body[/color]
[color=#363636]Ovangkol neck[/color]
[color=#363636]Black hardware[/color]

[color=#363636]This bass has been upgraded with a custom set of I-SPIRA pickups, a couple of switchable humbuckers with neodimium magnets. I-SPIRA is an italian brand leader in this field.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#363636]These Pus have a dedicated switch (series/split/parallel) great definition, very high signal level and outstanding dynamic response! [/color][color=#363636]They've been realized with the exact measures to suit the original compartments, I give with the bass the original MEC soapbar so the modification is reversible.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The value of the I-SPIRA PickUp set is over 300€

[color=#363636]For some samples of this bass check I-SPIRA website:[/color]
[color=#363636][url="http://www.i-spira.com"]http://www.i-spira.com[/url][/color]
Go for "prodotti" then "pickups" and, on the right, you see "SB SERIE". There you can hear the Warwick Thumb fretless samples...this bass![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]On this bass there's a Elixir Nanoweb[color=#363636] 130-100/45-32 set which still has a "fresh" sound.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The bass is in perfect condition, same as new[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b][color=#363636]Price [/color][color=#FF0000]1300€[/color][color=#363636] not negotiable[/color][/b][/size]

We can make arrangements for eventual spedition.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm selling because I've upgraded my gear, I'm not interested in any trade![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]for any display problem I've added a zip file! [/font][attachment=124455:Thumb 6.zip]

Edited by Teobass88

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1354914504' post='1892084']
To be honest with you matey, pictures of the actual bass would be a greater help, front, back, P Ups, headstock, serial number, stock pictures dont do it for me. All I see is Posted Image
[/quote]

I don't get what you want to say...I made this photo the day that I put on internet this bass selling... Can you explain to me, please?

Well..no problem, If you want some more... :)

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1354914504' post='1892084']
front, back, P Ups, headstock, serial number
[/quote]

But this is what I don't understand: except back there are shots of front, PUps, Headstock and serial number!! :scratch_one-s_head: