Why become a member? ×

F/S Fender USA Mustang 1978 ! (SOLD)

dudi8

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]AN AMAZING 1978 FENDER USA MUSTANG BASS IN NATURAL![/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]IN AMAZING CONDITION, PLAYS AND SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]SUPRISINGLY CHUNKY SOUNDING FOR SUCH A SHORT SCALE BASS.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]ALL ORIGINAL APART FROM THE SCRATCHPLATE.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]FRETS AND ELECTRONICS IN AMAZING CONDITION ALSO.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]NO BUZZING OR NOISY PICK UPS.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]SERIAL NUMBER - S811790[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]ANY QUESTIONS DONT HESITATE![/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]AS USED BY TALKING HEADS, MY BLOODY VALENTINE, XTC, SONIC YOUTH ETC.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]WHY BUY A JAPANESE REISSUE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A VINTAGE USA MADE PIECE FOR THE SAME PRICE!![/font][/color]

Price: [s]750[/s] pounds!! [s]720[/s] pound! PRICE DROP 700 pound shipped!!!

Edited by dudi8

• 2 weeks later...

That is a terrific Bass! I play a 78' American Mustang myself and would never dream of selling. Mine is the middle one in the picture in three tone sunburst with the black pick guard. I'd have to say that £700 is a steal, especially given the condition which looks pretty imaculate. I'll be staggered if no one buys this! I'd have it myself in a hot minute if I had the cash. Good luck with the sale!