Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Shuker 5 string fs/ft

Bassy

[font=Arial][size=2]Shuker 5 string bass in excellent condition, it was made for me about 2.5 years ago. The body is walnut with a macasser ebony top, the neck is a 5 piece with a rosewood fretboard, all with a gloss finish.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]It has two Wizzard dual coil pickups which were custom wound and have a coil tap switch so that each pickup seperately can be used as single coil or dual coil.
The eq is a custom active Shuker eq with volume, pickup blend, bass, variable sweepable mid and treble.
It has a wide range of sounds and it is a great example of the craftmanship of this UK luthier.
It comes with a new Shuker branded Hiscox hard case.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]The bass is vituallly unmarked with one very small ding to the laquer on the underside of the bass.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]Colllection from Finchley North London or Moorgate in the city.
I can also courier.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]£900 or i'm interested in a partial trade for a US Jazz 4 string or a Geddy Lee.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]Thanks to Mr.BassBus, he managed to upload my pics - the photos can be found in the thread below.[/size][/font]

Edited by Bassy

Yes he's a bit of a Mr. Kipling - makes exceedingly good basses. The only reason i'm selling it is because he's just made me a 5 string super jazz. I was playing Wal's but sold them and swapped to Shuker basses, so that gives you some idea of the level of the quality of his workmanship.