Why become a member? ×

MIM 60's RI Burgundy Mist Jazz Bass *SOLD*

LemonCello

I bought this from a splendid chap (TheIceMoose) in Cardiff a few months back who had her in his wardrobe for quite a time. Hope he doesn't mind me using his pics. Since I've owned her she's had a good set up (neck pup was flush with the body but now raised as it should be), fretboard clean and lemon oil which now looks more like ebony than RW, lustrous and dark. She now also has her missing neck pup ashtray (genuine fender part) and a new set of Ernie's.

The build quality is at least as good as any US fender I've owned and the action is fast and low with no fret buzz. I'll be sorry to see her go but I'm a bit of a P bass freak!

I'd like [s]£500[/s] [s]£475[/s] £450 please including the hard case pictured.

Thanks for looking.

[b][color=#ff0000]OK, Since tis the season of goodwill, Santa will chuck in a free xmas gift of your choice! Choose from: EHX Bass Balls Pedal USA boxed - not the Nano version. Boss ODB3 Distortion Overdrive, Zoom B2 boxed and as new.[/color][/b]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184320-soldmim-fender-burgundy-mist-60s-ri-jazz-basssold/page__hl__burgundy%20mist"]http://basschat.co.u...burgundy%20mist[/url]

Edited by LemonCello

[quote name='Ghost Rider' timestamp='1355095063' post='1894076']
Nice looking Jazz that Gary...

The 79 Precision you sold me is still SUPERB!

Have a Bump on me :)
[/quote]

Hey Anth,

Thanks dude and glad you are still loving the 'P' which has to be one of the very best 79's around, really chuffed it went to a good home! This Jazz is a top mex example and a real 'player', will be sorry to see it go, but I'm just not a Jazz man!

Gary

[quote name='bengovier182' timestamp='1355148166' post='1894591']
Oh god this is a steal, what a beautiful bass and general good christmas spirit!

Have a bump on me. But don't sell it, got a feeling I'm gna win the lottery wednesday ;)

Ben.
[/quote]

Hey thanks a bunch Ben, I'll be expecting your call on Thurs :P

OK, my spirit is tormented. I will be getting my Barefaced in a few days. Despite it being doomed to failure, I must put this proposition to you LC.
My Schroeder 410 BMF for this jazz and I will bring the Schro to you.
Damn you having 2 SP 212's!!! Mind, they do show the black marks and you may wish to keep them for Sunday best :lol: .
Anyway, bump and the opportunity to reply and bump :P