Why become a member? ×

Few Pedals for Sale

tayste_2000

So same old same old, M13 and M9 just does everything for me and I only use that many effects in the studio which is down to a few times a year now.

Boss OC-2
Fully working but cosmetically looking a bit ghetto, lots of chips hence the price but as stated works perfectly with no issues
SOLD

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso Boost
Looks like this

Again a little loathed to sell it as it's such a fantastic boost for my tube amps, but I've used the SFT as my go to for many years now and this is just sat around as a backup. it is the older model with the 2 voicing which is what you want as a bass player, ones super spanky clean and the other is a nice phat boost.
£75

Dod 250
Fully working, good condition, few scratches etc not a lot else to say, sounds killer on bass.
£30

Testing the water
DOD Meatbox
Like new, but with velcro on the bottom, comes with box and instructions, I did have the stickers but I stuck them on something, it's a tough one because I absolutely love the tone of this pedal but, I don't use any effects often and it's a lot of money to be sat around in the spare room.
Looking around the £170 mark but open to offers sorta, unless I decide to keep it.

Edited by tayste_2000