Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Our track is on the free CD on the front cover of Prog Magazine! 28'000 copies :o

stingrayPete1977

Track 10 - David Barron Band 'A Place in Your Memory' My ham fisted playing will be heard by hopefully all the 28'000 purchasers of Prog Mag :)

If they like it is another matter :lol:

You can hear it here for free if you want :)
[url="http://soundcloud.com/davebarronband"]http://soundcloud.com/davebarronband[/url]
Massive over produced Ray5 bass sound IMO which could be good or bad I dont know?
I dont play the studio versions on all the tracks but do all the live shows.

Cheers, Dave is a bit of a fan of over producing stuff, his vocals are usually better before he starts messing! One day I will force him to let me do the production just to prove that simple can be good :) Its probably not one of his best tracks either so I dont know why he put that one forward? At least it has my playing on it though :)

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1352321912' post='1861746']
Brilliant Pete, well done. Nice playing, good track. Where's the emoticon for jealous :P .
Congrats.
[/quote]
Ta mate :) I cant take any credit for writing it just the bass playing which has probably been through the iMac about ten times! :lol:

I have just looked at the soundcloud site and seen there is all sorts of demo stuff on there, I also play the slapped chorus on Inconsolable if you want to hear how bad my slapping is :lol:

Edited by stingrayPete1977