Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Variax 700 bass £550 o.n.o ...SOLD...

robbobass

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Fantastic bass guitar....dozens of bass guitars in one!!![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]It has the feel and looks of a Fender 'jazz' bass, and will give you the sounds of at least 24 famous iconic[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]bass guitars. Plus you can dial in your own personal sounds with the blend and tone controls. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]A session bassist I know says he uses his all the time, and on the acoustic and fretless settings he can play rock concerts or studio work....all with the same bass guitar....it's brilliant.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Line 6 don't make them any longer which makes them quite rare and desirable. This one is in mint condition, with no issues. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]A[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]lso included is the XPS-DI footswich, power unit & AC adaptor, plus the 27 page Variax bass 'pilot's handbook'. It also has the original high quality dark blue thick padded Line 6 gig bag. Please note I am trying to thin down the 'collection' so am not open to trades.[/size][/font][/color]
£550 o.n.o
.. I am based in Essex, and if you want to come see it / try it out (please [color=#000000]PM me to arrange). [color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]thanks..........robbo [/size][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by MB1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...