Why become a member? ×

FS : Fender Precision Special FSR - sold

wombatboter

Bought this a couple of months ago because I needed a bass with a more traditional sound for a covergroup I'm in (Abba-repertoire actually).
This seemed very handy since it had a lot of features I really like : the combination of the P and the J sound, the active electronics (mid, bass, treble) and the maple neck which feels like a seventies Jazz bass.
Did about ten gigs with it but I realised that I long for a passive bass and that I don't need all the active features.. Instead of installing a bypass thing and messing with this bass, I found a passive one for sale which I rather like so this is for sale..
I'm asking 650 euros for it (I bought it new and it costed around 750), the bass can be collected (although then it's purely for the Belgian bassists :-)) and I can ship it to the UK for around 25 euros..I have a good feedback around here on bass.chat which you can check..
If you have any more questions : feel free to pm me (no trades please since I've got my head on a passive one I rather fancy).

As always with this guy your guaranteed on a great sounding bass, plus he adds nice clips with what he sells!
I whish I lived in Begium, but I just have to manage living in the Netherlands:D

Take care

Edited by Brams77