Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Sandberg Basic PM4 in Blackburst :SOLD

ezbass

OK I have bad 5 string GAS and a couple of basses have to go to finance said purchase (damn you The Gallery and your emporium of loveliness!)

So after sterling provision of the low end my Sandberg Basic PM4 (yep PM, made prior to all that renaming nonesense) is up for grabs. It is is in superb condition and comes with 2 pickguards, a black pearl one and the original black one (currently sporting a fetching sparkle overlay), the original top quality gigbag and a Hipshot drop D tuner (the original tuner is also included). Collection from Ez Towers is preferred but I could possibly post too (although the cost of that would have to be researched). To you lucky lot [u][b]£600 collected[/b][/u].

Here be pics....

without p/g

with original p/g

with black pearl p/g

For those unfamiliar with these beauties they are pretty much hand made (the bodies are CNC but then hand finished) and this model has the P pickup and does that tone brilliantly, and the MM pickup, doesn't really do Stingray tone, think more J pickup on steroids. 2 band preamp (bass and treble), pickup blend and passive bypass. Neck width between P and J so easy transition from either style. Really well balanced and a very manageable weight (I think it's light, your YMMV). Any more questions, just fire away.

Edited by ezbass

[quote name='Angel' timestamp='1351280685' post='1849761']
I REALLY don't like the scratchplates, but it looks brilliant without them! lovely bass
[/quote] +! and a very useful pickup combo. I would have been after this if I didn't have a Sandberg in the pipeline already.

Edited by Pinball

[quote name='Angel' timestamp='1351280685' post='1849761']
I REALLY don't like the scratchplates, but it looks brilliant without them! lovely bass
[/quote]I was the same when I first got it but then the idea of a selection of looks grew on me so I had the pearl one made.

Nooooooo! Can't believe you're selling it, but I understand completely having myself switched 100% to 5ers this year! Good luck with the sale, it's an excellent bass at a great price.

If I was buying it, I'd get a white pearloid pickguard. :D