Why become a member? ×

Vacancy filled......

yorick

As I'm giving up live music next year, my band Heartbreaker, require a new bass player. We currently play two sets. The first is based largely on Free, and the second more Bad Co, and Queen. The band is based in the West Mids, rehearsals are weekly at Robannas. The current lineup has been together for three years and have played many venues up and down the country, with gigs for next year already being booked.

Anyone interested can contact Kev, the singer on 0775 2064010. Tell him Nige put you on to him. Or, you can PM me on here.
Here's a link to the bands' website. It has some recordings on which will give an idea of the band.

[url="http://heartbreakerpaulrodgerstribute.co.uk/"]http://heartbreakerp...stribute.co.uk/[/url]

Nige

Position filled....

Edited by yorick

Hi Nige
I would love the chance to try and replace you in heartbreaker!

what age range are they looking for? what day do they rehearse?
I am 55 ( but constantly get told I don't look as old as that ;) ) I live in Nottingham but know Robannas well as my current band rehearse there when needed....we don't do many gigs so running the two bands together wouldn't be a problem for me...would they mind?

I have the gear .... but guess I may have to try to learn a five string for feel like making love????....transport and all my own teeth.

My mobile 07770252754

Cheers
Ray

Mate you're never too old!!! No age range.... I'm 47, the drummer is early thirties. Rest of the band is 50-ish. Multiple bands shouldn't be a problem, I've been in four bands at the same time, just keep a good diary :D. Rehearsals, usually thursday nights. Don't worry about five strings, mate, I use a precision to good effect.
Go for it!!!

Nige