Why become a member? ×

My band's new album

risingson

Thank you so much for those kind words Silddx, very flattering indeed!

And yes, anyone can add music to Spotify. I'm unaware of the ins and outs of it all as I wasn't the one to deal with putting it on iTunes, Spotify etc. but there are aggregators that will allow you to upload to multiple music outlets.

[quote name='risingson' timestamp='1351021373' post='1846372']
Thank you so much for those kind words Silddx, very flattering indeed!

And yes, anyone can add music to Spotify. I'm unaware of the ins and outs of it all as I wasn't the one to deal with putting it on iTunes, Spotify etc. but there are aggregators that will allow you to upload to multiple music outlets.
[/quote]

My pleasure mate.

Not enough people listen to music on Basschat IMHO, or watch eachothers' videos for that matter. We are like everyone else in that unfamiliar music takes effort to listen to, most people can't be bothered. I try to listen as much as I can, and comment. Really good music from BC members deserves our attention and promotion.

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1351022472' post='1846393']
My pleasure mate.

Not enough people listen to music on Basschat IMHO, or watch eachothers' videos for that matter. We are like everyone else in that unfamiliar music takes effort to listen to, most people can't be bothered. I try to listen as much as I can, and comment. Really good music from BC members deserves our attention and promotion.
[/quote]

A great attitude to have, I totally agree! Thank you :)

[quote name='risingson' timestamp='1351033546' post='1846591']
Totally unaware of such a thread, could you point me in the direction here?

EDIT found it! What a wonderful idea, I'm too busy to get anything together but I'll certainly check out the entries.
[/quote]

Here you go mate http://basschat.co.uk/topic/188167-october-composition-competition/

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1351022472' post='1846393']
Not enough people listen to music on Basschat IMHO, or watch eachothers' videos for that matter. [/quote]

Wholly agree, and guilty as charged. "I'll listen this evening... tonight... tomorrow morning..."
Yes, I'm a procrastin

[quote name='bartelby' timestamp='1351087963' post='1847157']
What kind of music is it?

Not having an internet connection at home is killing me!
I've started a list of things I need to listen to/watch once I'm back connected to the outside world.
[/quote]

Hard to say really! We're pretty harmony-led, or at least I'd like to think so, but I guess there's elements of progressive, electronic with this one too. Overall we're 'Rock' though.

[quote name='risingson' timestamp='1351106199' post='1847495']
Hard to say really! We're pretty harmony-led, or at least I'd like to think so, but I guess there's elements of progressive, electronic with this one too. Overall we're 'Rock' though.
[/quote]
You are Royal-Albert-Hall-Sepia-Indie-ElectroProg :D