Why become a member? ×

bassmoof

Hi all
new to the forum/site so just thought I'd introduce myself.
I am based in Newcastle, and have been attempting to play bass for (on but mostly off) 30 years now.
I play mainly Precision as I've got big bones for digits, and I am a sometime Warwick user.
I am renovating a G1 Grabber 1974 at the momment.
Stopped playing in bands a number of years ago so I don't really a rig to speak of.

Welcome Bassmoof
When you have rescued the Grabber sell it to me for £200
:D
I'm a similar vintage to you and same story, bedroom player nowadays (hate that term) but you made the right choice parking your arse here, loads of info and opinions to keep you amused.

hey man, welcome to the forum, it's a great community Im in a similar situation to you , Im hopin to find some folks to jam with when I have a good collection of songs and get a amp to keep up with guitars and drums, got awful shoulder blade ache at the moment, sure its tension when Im learning tricky bits or having topick fast. hope you enjoy it here anyway cheers...paul

Hi, I was intending to attach a pic or two of my basses.
I have discovered I am a bit thicker than I was hoping not to be. Can anyone please advise an old fart how to do this?
I bet its really simple and I am gonna feel stupid, or I am going to have to pop to the shop for some stonger meds.

Thanks in advance

[quote name='bassmoof' timestamp='1349860712' post='1831320']
Hi, I was intending to attach a pic or two of my basses.
I have discovered I am a bit thicker than I was hoping not to be. Can anyone please advise an old fart how to do this?
I bet its really simple and I am gonna feel stupid, or I am going to have to pop to the shop for some stonger meds.

Thanks in advance
[/quote]

Click on 'More reply options' , at the bottom is an option to attach files. Click 'Browse' to find your file then 'Attach this file'
HTH