Why become a member? ×

Sold - Fender Foto Flame 62 reissue Precision - Sold

Shonks

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]rare Fender Foto Flame 62 reissue precision bass [/font][/color]
Serial dates it to 93/94.

comparatively light weight

Down by the bridge there's a chip in the finish and from it are a couple of lateral scratches which but not that noticeable as you can see in the pics.
The chip, luckily can be hidden under the supplied bridge cover.
See the pics

the chrome on the tuners are all good.

has a [b]Seymour Duncan Basslines pickup, [/b]not sure which model it is - it's pretty hot - the [b]original pickup is included[/b] with the bass and [b]so is the original white scratchplate.[/b]

Under the pickup is an earth plate just as you find in vintage and CS Fenders, and the wiring goes through a tunnel and is not routed from the surface like modern precisions. Much classier IMO.

£500 ...or... will consider trades

pictures below show original state and then with the mods

Edited by Shonks

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Happy birthday to me...[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Happy birthday to me...[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Happy birthday dear shonkers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]now buy the bass so I can go out and celebrate......[/font][/color]

Edited by Shonks