Why become a member? ×

All sold

Nature_1

sure. havent really got round to fulfilling the social networking aspect of this site, i work a ridiculously busy job and time can be better spent!

I'm based in Aberdeen, I am a regular on the muse.mu kit and tab messageboard, I play bass, guitar, synth and am currently between bands. I also dabble in production.

I play a Fender 2011 j bass (candy apple red/maple neck), use too many pedals to be sane and worship at the altar of Greenwood and Wolstenholme. I am pretty much a Fender J man through and through, but I do quite fancy trying a Status at some point, and I do quite like Stringrays. woodyratm has a very nice Lakland too.

Favourite bands? Muse, Radiohead, RATM, Pendulum, NIN, Queen, Garbage. I don't discriminate musically, and as long as there's been some proper thought and effort gone into the music, and it isn't just mindless chugga-chugga thug metal, I'd probably like it.

If you want any feedback on me as either a person or a trader, you could ask basschat users Carlos (purchased a pedal from me), Mike257 (also purchased a pedal from me), or woodyratm (a close friend of mine, used to play guitar for the band we were in together before going back to my first love of the four strings).

Clearer now? lol

Unable to post any pics of the bison today, will upload some tonight and PM you the details if you so wish - please indicate if so.

(edited to make the post flow a little better.)

Edited by Nature_1