Why become a member? ×

Tokai Rockinbetter bass in Jetglo with black pickgard.£400 posted.

hookys6stringbass

Hello there basschatters,

Im having a bass clear out

Up for sale is my Mk2 jetglo Rockinbetter which is the newer model with 22 frets and checkered binding. I had a Black pickguard made for this bass and included will be the white one as well.The only thing i've replaced on this one is the bridge pick up with a Seymour duncan SRB bridge pick up...
Just noticed the 3rd triangular inlay has a scratch or crack... It doesn't affect the playing at all..
Also the pots are bait scratchy... Probably because I haven't played it in a while..and I always left the controls in the same position ...
I don't have a case but rest assured it'll be well packed.

I'm not posting pix on here ....we all know why... but please contact me for pix and i'll mail them to you

Edited by hookys6stringbass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='Soloshchenko' timestamp='1365776719' post='2044375']
Lovely looking bass mate. Having now owned a whole host of vintage fakers I'm well accustomed to the problems they have. A tastefully modded newbie like this really appeals to me. Have a bump!

[/quote]

yeah it's a great bass... a bit loathed to sell it but Im not using it these days...

Hi. Lovely looking bass. Interested in a trade? 73 musicmaster bass shortie. Refinished inc matching headstock and replacement scratchplate nut and tug bar. Original electrics, knobs body and neck and small tuners. Let me know Mike

[quote name='Wotcher' timestamp='1367091233' post='2061266']
Hi. Lovely looking bass. Interested in a trade? 73 musicmaster bass shortie. Refinished inc matching headstock and replacement scratchplate nut and tug bar. Original electrics, knobs body and neck and small tuners. Let me know Mike
[/quote]
No thanks Mike, im not looking for trades...