Why become a member? ×

Post Divorce Kull - what I'm left with!!!

mojobass

As a few of you may be aware ive been selling off quite a few basses on here recently to fund the divorce! However, I have managed to keep hold of a few 'I'm not parting with this one'!!!!

Status S2, Status streamline, Warwick '94 fortress one, Warwick '95 Dolphin Pro II and a Hohner Jack:

[attachment=119108:P9230020.JPG]

[quote name='Big_Stu' timestamp='1348397070' post='1813049']
When I had a cull (my only bass - an EB3) it was because I HAD got married and in her view only whooremaisters (= blokes out for a sh*g) play in bands.
My bass & guitar buying days really started after the divorce................ so you've got a lot to look forward to! :lol:
[/quote]

wow, how did you put up with that? sounds a bit..... mental :/

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1348506829' post='1814529']
wow, how did you put up with that? sounds a bit..... mental :/
[/quote]

I'm not ashamed to admit it now (- I was then); I was a battered husband for quite a few years, had it drummed into me as a kid that you never hit a woman, no matter what. I still wouldn't - but now I'd just walk away.
Ha! a bit heavy, sorry, maybe not the answer you expected.

wow, its a shame there are some people out there with a mangled mind ready to take advantage of someone with manners and morals.

i think there is a bit of a difference between hitting a woman, and stopping her from hitting you, afterall, in that case they would pretty much be banking on that you were too much of a gent to fight back. glad you are rid now though.

i dont think i could ever sell my gear for something like this. i tend to hang on to some pretty boring things, just incase something bad happens and i can't pay off my laptop or something, then i can blow it out, but i could never sell anything good.

Not sure how it works but doesn't the "I just sold all my gear to my mate (heres the receipt) and I put it all up my nose. So, ill be needing some time in rehab which is quite costly" story help with the emotional blackmail of divorce culls?

I may be naive but they'd need guns and axes to part me with my gear against my will.

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1348758183' post='1817816']
Not sure how it works but doesn't the "I just sold all my gear to my mate (heres the receipt) and I put it all up my nose. So, ill be needing some time in rehab which is quite costly" story help with the emotional blackmail of divorce culls?

I may be naive but they'd need guns and axes to part me with my gear against my will.
[/quote]

they can burn mine with me, or put it in my coffin, either way, its coming with me!

[quote name='mojobass' timestamp='1348396515' post='1813027']
As a few of you may be aware ive been selling off quite a few basses on here recently to fund the divorce!
[/quote]

Been there,

do you know why divorce is so dam expensive ????

[b][size=4]Because its worth it[/size][/b] :lol: :lol: ;)