Why become a member? ×

PEAVEY TOUR 450 HEAD

sykilz

PEAVEY TOUR 450 Bass guitar amplifier,450 watts into 4 ohm load, excellent condition,been cased for it`s whole life. 2 years old,reliable as all Peavey stuff,solidly built too. Lots of tone shaping with full graphic e.q. and bass/treble shelving controls. Has 2 speakon/jack sockets for speakers,balanced DI out for connecting to PA,tuner out,and effects loop. 2U rack space. Great sound from a workhorse amp.

£150, plus postage which should be about £20 cos it`s not light,or pick up from Essex,near Lakeside. Cheers!

[attachment=118657:ebay 025.JPG]

[attachment=118658:ebay 024.JPG]

[quote name='sykilz' timestamp='1347987681' post='1807746']
C`mon people, great mid level head,only selling cos of my dodgy back meaning it`s too hefty to lift for me!!!
[/quote]

And people they are not that heavy, an easy one hand lift. I like them so much I have two.

If memory serves these also have a "pre-shape" filter like contour control. Useful alternative to the Trace Elliot tone. I almost bought the more powerful version of this once. Real solid stuff. They ain't too heavy either, just heavier than people want these days. X-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry,it`s still on hold for the chap who wants it,the head I was getting has been sold though,so not very happy!! Need to use it for rehearsal tonight,then next week I`ll see if I can locate another head I want otherwise may have to keep for a while,thanks for your enquiry though.