Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

***SOLD*** TC RH750 head

fretmeister

Selling my TC RH750

It is about 2 months old and is in factory perfect condition. I am the first owner. The only reason I'm selling is that I bought this and a Genz Shuttle 9.2 at about the same time (wife wasn't happy!) and I prefer the Genz with my existing cabs. If I could afford to get some Berg cabs AND keep the RH750 then I would! But I can't!

Full spec is here: [url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh750.asp"]http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh750.asp[/url]

I'm looking for[b] £625.00 + delivery[/b], or collection from Northants. I am quite happy to post fully insured - as seen from my Feedback I really know how to over do the packing on an amp

[u][b][color=#FF0000]NOW £625.00 INCLUDING INSURED SPECIAL DELIVERY[/color][/b][/u]

I need the money to go into my Berg cab fund so I'm not really looking for trades.

ta

Paul.

Edited by fretmeister

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1348044210' post='1808362']
Thank you. I'll try that..

Now on ebay - link in my sig.

Alas my plans of spending the money on Berg cabs has gone - my telly is knackered, and according to my kids and wife, a telly is more important than bass cabs. Bah! I say Bah!
[/quote]

Are you sure you weren't moving it to the bedroom and it slipped out of your hands? ;)

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1348044252' post='1808365']
Are you sure you weren't moving it to the bedroom and it slipped out of your hands? ;)
[/quote]

ha ha!!

I get caught at everything. From looking at another woman's arse. to taking the last kitkat from the fridge.

I'd never risk that!!

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1348131645' post='1809627']
ha ha!!

I get caught at everything. From looking at another woman's arse. to taking the last kitkat from the fridge.

I'd never risk that!!
[/quote]

Better than taking the last kitkat from another womans arse though :lol:

Congrats on the sale :)