Why become a member? ×

Ibaneze SR1205

Leen2112

I have the new SR1200 4-string version, and it's the best bass I have ever had, great sounding and great to play.

I had the SR505 which has the same neck and body dimensions as the SR1205, also mahogany body, and that was a wonderful instrument too.

I would not advise you to buy blind, but if you can try one, I think that you will be mightily impressed.

From what I find elsewhere nobody has anything bad to say about them, Titanium reinforced neck? why? and yes i'm talking about the new one (nordstrand pickups)
I wouldnt buy a bass without having a decent 'shot' and I'll have to offload my Jaydee before I'm in a position to buy anyway.

[quote name='Leen2112' timestamp='1347393577' post='1800282']
From what I find elsewhere nobody has anything bad to say about them, Titanium reinforced neck? why? and yes i'm talking about the new one (nordstrand pickups)
I wouldnt buy a bass without having a decent 'shot' and I'll have to offload my Jaydee before I'm in a position to buy anyway.
[/quote]
I've had plenty of top-end basses, but the quality of the Ibanez Premium is far superior to most Fenders, and I actually have a very nice Fender American Standard Precision to compare it with at the moment.
And the Nords are great pups.