Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Sadowsky HPJ hybrid PJ (precision jazz) MV4-HPJ

Quatschmacher

Sadowsky HPJ in natural ash with maple board and original case. In fantastic condition.

Only for sale as I'd like to buy the olympic white/rosewood one that is currently for sale on this forum and can't afford to buy it without selling this first. This will only be available for as long as the other remains unpurchased. I'll list mine for the same price (£1100).

Weight is approximately 4.25 kg

VTC as standard.

Bass in Sheffield and would prefer collection but I could deliver by hand depending on location (London, Bristol and Newcastle/Darlington vicinities definitely, ask about other places).

Edited by Quatschmacher

It really is a beaut. I wouldn't even be considering letting it go if it weren't for the chance of getting one with a rosewood board. (Won't be too disappointed if no-one bites on it).

Hope you are well, Duncan! (Managed to pick up a gk microbass finally, thanks again for the advice.)

Edited by Quatschmacher

[attachment=118708:2012-09-18 15-27-54.JPG]
[attachment=118709:2012-09-18 15-29-04.JPG]
[attachment=118710:2012-09-18 15-33-50.JPG]

Photos, as promised. As you can see, it comes in the original case.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price dropped to same as other listed here (not interested in a profit, just want to buy the oly white one and not be out of pocket).[/font][/color]

Edited by Quatschmacher

[quote name='Quatschmacher' timestamp='1347999790' post='1808016']
I'm pretty sure this used to be yours (I emailed you with some questions the first time you listed it as I had only just become aware of them). I bought it from Bassbod (Duncan).
[/quote]Yup, it was mine and as usual I was a tool for selling it, a top bass, it really lovely and of course sounds stunning.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='giblett123' timestamp='1350117404' post='1834686']
I'd also have it back but alas all I have to offer at the mo is basses.....
[/quote]

Annoying...isn't it? So many basses, so little money!

I even thought briefly about putting a Sadowsky preamp into my best jazz bass....but I've already got the pedal version...so that would be particularly stupid. But it did make me think about it, and one of the other things I really liked about this bass was the maple fingerboard on J type neck. I must do that again sometime.