Why become a member? ×

Bass/Vocals in the North East UK...is there really anyone left??

BandVibe

[b][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive]Jack Bruce/Pino Palladino-inspired bass player required by popular North-East function covers band with pub-band side project. Backing vocals essential but the option of shared/occasional lead vocals would be a major asset. Talented musicians in the 20-45 age group who enjoy singing, playing a wide variety of bass styles and want to work hard please reply to [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] with details of experience and availabilty. Thank you :gas: [/font][/size][/b]

Thanks folks I'll check those stes out today. If you personally know of any bass/vocalists who might be interested in a new gig please ask them to get in touch.

@Conan - age range is just a guideline.

Apologies for the horrible script-style font in the advert, it wasn't intentional.

Some more information about the band would be useful... Remember that an audition is a two-way thing, with the musician deciding if they like the band too.

What type of material? How often will they be gigging and where? Is this a new project or are they looking for a replacement bassist for a currently gigging band?

I think most people would want to know this basic information before deciding even to bother e-mailing you. I know I would...

Also who are you? A band member? Manager? Agent? Current bass player?

Edited by Conan